Go to Dana Petcu's homepage
DANA PETCU'S RESEARCH CONTRACTS:
1. PROJECT MANAGER
1.1 Projects funded by European Commission FP7
- Project manager: HOST - High Performance Computing Service Centre, 2012-2014
- Project manager: SPRERS - Strengthening the Participation of Romania at European R&D in Software Services, 2010-2011
- Scientific manager: mOSAIC - Open-source API and platform for multiple Clouds, 2010-2013
- Collaboration director: MODAClouds - Model-driven approach for design and execution of applications on multiple Clouds, 2012-2015
1.2 Project funded by European Space Agency
- GISHEO: On demand Grid services for Training and High education in Earth Observation, 2008-2010
1.3 Project funded by European Structural Funds
- InfraGrid: Service-oriented Grid Infrastructure, 2009-2011
1.4 Romanian Ministry of Research - CNCSIS, INFOSOC, UEFISCU
1.5 Romanian Ministry of Research - CEEX
- ProWest: Promotion of the research activity in computer science in West Romania, 2005-2007
- GRAI: Grid & artificial intelligence, Post-doctoral programme, 2006-2008
1.6 Romanian Ministry of Research - GAR
- P-systems: Models and implementations for simulating P systems, 2005-2006
1.7 German project
- Entwicklung paralleler Algorithmen fur die Losung steifer Differentialgleichungen, July 1996, University Ruprecht-Karls
2. LOCAL TEAM MANAGER
2.1 European projects
2.2 Romanian Ministry of Research - CEEX
- MedioGrid: Parallel and distributed image processing on grid architecture of geographical and environment data, 2005-2008.
- GridMOSI: Virtual organization based on Grid technology for high performance modelling, simulation, and optimization, 2005-2008.
- NanoSim: Transport phenomena and structure formation at the micro/nanometer scale in biomedicine and materials
- ForMol: Computational formalism inspired by Molecular
2.3 Bilateral projects - Romanian funds
- CobURDIS: Collaboration between Ukraine and Romania in Distributed Computing, 2006-2007
- SciCom: Scientific Computing Platform. Collaboration Romania-Austria, 2009-2010
2.4 Bilateral projects - Austrian funds
- Formal verification (I), IeAT-RISC Linz, 2002-2004
- Formal verification (II), IeAT-RISC Linz, 2004-2005
- AEMTIA: Automated Exploration of Mathematical Theories for
Industrial Applications, IeAT -RISC Linz, 2008-2010
3.1 European Projects
- FP7 EGEE-3 2008-2010 (UVT)
- FP6 SEE-Grid-2, 2007-2008 (UVT)
- FP6 EGEE-2, 2007-2008 (UVT)
- FP6-ERG5 SysteMaThEx 2005-2007, leading the host institution (IeAT)
- FP6-IRG5 PhaseTrans 2007-2010, leading the host institution (IeAT)
- FP6-2005-IST-4-027178 VISP 2006-2008, Virtual Internet Service Provider
- FP6-2003-ACC-SSA-General-003373, RoDI: "Romanian Research and Innovation Days",
2004-2005, regional partner
3.2 Romanian Ministry of Research and World Bank/Phare programme
- Pilot center for education in Informatics, 1997-1998, 1999-2002
- Intelligent environments for scientific computing, 1998-2002
- Center for imporovement in advanced technologies in Informatics, 2000-2001.
3.3 Romanian Ministry of Research - CNFIS, CNCSIS
- Coupling symbolic and numerical computing, 1993-1994.
- Intelligent systems for scientific computing, 1995-1997.
- Computational geometry in movement planning, 1997.
- Intelligent interfaces for nolinear problems, 1998-2000.
- Distributed problem solving environments for scientific computing, 2001-2003.
- Distributed models for solving complex problems, 2001-2002.
- MindSoft: Multi-agent models and soft computing in knowledge engineering, 2005-2007.
3.4 Romanian Ministry of Research - CEEX
- SIAPOM: Integrated System for Analysis and Multidisciplinary Design Optimisation, 2006-2008
- SINRED: National management system for digital resources in science and technologies based on Grid architectures, 2006-2008
3.5 Romanian Ministry of Research - PNII
- SIPADOC: Integrated system for the digitization and capitalization of the document's cultural patrimony, 2007-2010
- PEGAF: Grid-based experimental platform for developing applications based on workflows and with dynamic allocation of resources,2007-2010
- SCIPA: Semantic software services for collaboration and inter-operability for adaptive business processes, 2008-2011
- ASISTSYS: Integrated System of Assistance for Patients with Severe Neuromotor Affections, 2008-2011
3.6 Projects proposed by national research institution
- DUCTROT, Ductility of Rotation, INCERC Timisoara, 1993.
- New computing methods concerning seismic actions on metal structures, INCERC Timisoara nr. 83B/1995:198.
- Biographic method for studying the nonlinear behaviour, un-elastic of metal structures under seismic actions, INCERC Timisoara, University Politehnica Timisoara 5004/1996, Theme 333.
- Computing program for resistance at seismic loadings, UPTimisoara, U.Liege, U.Roma, COPERNICUS program: LOCADUC (LOCal DUCtility of rotation).
Last modification: 22.11.2012